I don't know guys....
I've seen how the Ring creature looks in the original Ringu and it just doesn't strike me as much as the Remake Ring creature did
I mean, the remake one looks rotted and static-like as if she was still part of the tape outside the TV
But the original Ringu creature just looks plain. When she comes out the TV, it looks like a home-made kind of thing.
What do you guys think? Think the Devs will add the rotten and static feature?
Comments
Well the trailer does end with static, so hopefully they’ll go more with the staticky look? We’ll see though. 🤷♂️
I think she is scary as she is. I want her to look like a ghost than a rotting girl but maybe we are going to see skins of different versions of her.
I just don't find the original one scary looking, she just looks like a kid with long black hair
Scary animations and fitting music, will change your mind? 😄
I'm just concerned this chapter may not be what people are hoping for
Me too but let's give it a chance