How do I select my server?
I get matched with people playing from japan, china, pretty sure that last killer I played against was playing from the moon, the ping is horrible! why can't I play with people near me?
I get matched with people playing from japan, china, pretty sure that last killer I played against was playing from the moon, the ping is horrible! why can't I play with people near me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
VPN
You’ll need a VPN for that. Sounds like that’s what these people are using, which has been common lately due to DDOSing.
Try changing your crossplay setting, I get sent to the wrong server when I turn it off.