characters purchased on ps4 not appearing on ps5

CYMERA_20211214_170031.jpg

When making the change from PS4 to PS5, I get several characters as if I had not bought them, it only happens in the game optimized version for PS5, that is, they come out in the dark with the option to buy. If I put the PS4 version on the same console, they all come out unlocked.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Luixmi said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C4D8DJOCQRJ0/cymera-20211214-170031.jpg

    When making the change from PS4 to PS5, I get several characters as if I had not bought them, it only happens in the game optimized version for PS5, that is, they come out in the dark with the option to buy. If I put the PS4 version on the same console, they all come out unlocked.


    I had a similar issue as you, did you try going to the store and checking to see if you had the DLC downloaded? There should be a separate PS5 version to “download” for free if you already purchased it for PS4.

  • Thank you very much FairP1ayer, it was exactly that. I went to the store and the DLC that I was missing was the option to download, and they were already unlocked in the game.

  • @Luixmi said:

    Thank you very much FairP1ayer, it was exactly that. I went to the store and the DLC that I was missing was the option to download, and they were already unlocked in the game.

    I was gonna suggest the same thing he did as I had the same issue when I made the switch glad you figured it out