Wich side have reason?
No one of course. I get awful teams and awful runs as a killer in equal numbers. And i experienced more mercy from the killer than my companions sometimes. The last match the killer squash the whole team except me, i can leave alive. And no is the first time, its like fourth since i start playing one month ago. I dont te bagging never or run foolishly risk, i play to win ever playing seriously ans whethever some of you think its no good that way, its the only way i can got fun or enjoy my free time and doesn't feel i wasted it later. I hate BM and cheap clowns, SWF its full of these, i play with friends but i hate when they play like idiots disrespectful themselves and me. But is a free world this all i can say, sometimes i prefers play alone and survive alone, try to enjoy the good side of the game and stay calm, doesn't cost you.
Comments
Staying calm is easy said then done but is the best way to enjoy this game. Yesterday I loaded into a match with Artist and got RPD....So instant I was at a disadvantage (By far her worst map). I was trying a new build (Ruin, Thrill, Pentimento, Scourge) and 3 of them were booners. Thrill was the first
cleansedblessed and in case you don't know RPD is the best map for boons (effects 3 floors). Worst luck I have had in awhile and first time I truly believe I lost soon as I loaded in.