Server desync error/ate my bloodpoints
Like the title mentions, a server desync occurred while I was buying stuff on my bloodweb on oni.
After I reconnected, bloodpoints were gone, bloodweb went back, levels.
I feel distraught.
Like the title mentions, a server desync occurred while I was buying stuff on my bloodweb on oni.
After I reconnected, bloodpoints were gone, bloodweb went back, levels.
I feel distraught.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well RIP BP I guess.
Don't care about 'em anyways, made milions since then, would like you to balance the game a bit though.
Being rank 1 on almost both sides now (Not survivor yet)
I believe it's not really skill based, most importantly/notable, the scoring system isn't appropriate.
I feel like players that loop well or killers that down (Not hook, but down specifically, which can happen up to 10 times before a survivor is hooked vs good SWF's) do not get rewarded enough, score or MMR wise, which is connected.
This happens to me for several weeks. Over million BP lost.
It seems like if you lvl up character too fast, the ######### servers cant handle it and they crash, eat your BP and when you load in again, you lose 1 or 2 levels worth of BP.
So I have to do bloodweb slowly so ######### server can keep up