Honestly never got any use out of Ruin. The longest I had it up was when I was messing around as Hag, most of the time it pops even quicker than the first gen.
Honestly never got any use out of Ruin. The longest I had it up was when I was messing around as Hag, most of the time it pops even quicker than the first gen.
Haunted Grounds, Blood Favor, Plaything, Ruin, Devour Hope. All of these are good hex perks that work.
The only useless hex perks in my opinion are Huntress Lullaby, The Third Seal, and Pentimento because they are very situational and/or have weak effects.
I think plaything and pentimento might have some interesting synergy dependant on either lighting 1 at a time to keep slowing gens or waiting to light and getting a bigger effect. Ruin has a big neon sign over it too often to be useful anymore.
I don't think that hexes are bad. I get a lot of value even if usually cleansed fast. How? When i wan to use a hex i'm using a second basic perk that somehow replace it when it get cleansed (ruin/ pop ; blood favour/ save the best for last ; third seal/ knock-out).
I don't think that hexes are bad. I get a lot of value even if usually cleansed fast. How? When i wan to use a hex i'm using a second basic perk that somehow replace it when it get cleansed (ruin/ pop ; blood favour/ save the best for last ; third seal/ knock-out).
Feels like though one of those perks could be replaced with something else though.
Feels like though one of those perks could be replaced with something else though.
You can use undying rather than the back up... but i don't like to do that because it can also go pretty quickly. I feel that if you want to play a hex you cannot do a good build without a fine back up (whether it is a similar weaker perk or some good gen defence).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To be clear it's supposed to say NOED but it got cut off
NOED is bad
Ruin is good
Honestly never got any use out of Ruin. The longest I had it up was when I was messing around as Hag, most of the time it pops even quicker than the first gen.
Blight.
Ruin
Undying
BBQ
Tinkerer
I get good mileage out of Haunted Grounds, with or without other perks. I also get some good value out of the recently buffed Blood Favor.
Is Tinkerer on Blight as evil as it sounds by chance?
yes.
I don't actually think you're an idiot, I just thought it was funny lol. But I do disagree
Haunted Grounds, Blood Favor, Plaything, Ruin, Devour Hope. All of these are good hex perks that work.
The only useless hex perks in my opinion are Huntress Lullaby, The Third Seal, and Pentimento because they are very situational and/or have weak effects.
Time to put some fun into Billy
I think plaything and pentimento might have some interesting synergy dependant on either lighting 1 at a time to keep slowing gens or waiting to light and getting a bigger effect. Ruin has a big neon sign over it too often to be useful anymore.
I don't think that hexes are bad. I get a lot of value even if usually cleansed fast. How? When i wan to use a hex i'm using a second basic perk that somehow replace it when it get cleansed (ruin/ pop ; blood favour/ save the best for last ; third seal/ knock-out).
Feels like though one of those perks could be replaced with something else though.
You can use undying rather than the back up... but i don't like to do that because it can also go pretty quickly. I feel that if you want to play a hex you cannot do a good build without a fine back up (whether it is a similar weaker perk or some good gen defence).