Camping needs to be fixed because it's boring.
The whole point of a game is to be entertained and I find it to be a boring and overly effective tactic. I also am tired of seeing nonstop posts about it and experiencing it in <10% of my games and on streams I've seen on twitch. Just give killers more incentives to leave the hook, more points on the next hit survivor, give them bloodlust, idk I just want this tedious trend to end. 
Comments
Agreed.
I'm not going to pretend camping isn't useful. Getting rid of threats, slowing down a gen rush, getting rid of toxic people, securing a kill, drawing out altruists, causing chaos/panic especially once the gates are powered.
Still, I would appreciate something that can really tempt a killer to take a chance on leaving the hook when it's really tempting to stay by it.
It would possibly put a dent in campers just camping, and help dwindle the people camping in protest of the emblem penalty.
Basically they went the wrong way in punishing people.