Should nemesis get a Mr x skin
Do you guys think nemesis should get a Mr x skin
Do you guys think nemesis should get a Mr x skin
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kinda, yeah.
in a perfect world I guess Mr. X would fit better as a Myers legendary with different tier up music… but licenses are making this practically impossible.
I don't see why not.
Mr X is cute so I’m down.
As nice as it would be, it wouldn't really make sense for Mr. X to have a tentacle and mutation coming up their arm. But then again we already have the Chatterer skin for Pinhead so I guess it could be added sometime.
I mean mr x was a mass produced tyrant surely it would be plausible umbrella created a hybrid between mr.x’s urban maneuvering and nemesis’ brute strength
It would be better if Mr. X were his own Killer. Wouldn't really fit having a tentacle coming out of his arm
...then it wouldn't be Mr. X.