Need to restart the game to play to games in a row with friends

Dear Team,

when i play with friends, dbd is kicking me out of the party after the game or doesn't let me play a second game in a row without restarting the game.

This happens with every survivor or killer i play. Either online or in custom game, but only when playing with friends.

I play on PC and through Epic Games. My friends play on PC (Epic and Steam), PS4 and Switch. They told me it is an old bug. I searched in the internet and didn't find a solution, only the bugreports.

  • Character played: Any
  • Perks played: Any
  • Map: Any
  • Frequency of the issue: 99% after game with friends


It is the first time in my life that i have to write a bug report, because it is so annoying. I will upload the logfiles that i find. Most of it includes the bug.


I hope you take this report seriously and will try to fix it in near future.

Regards,

1stgreeklegend

DeadByDaylight-EGS-backup-2021.12.10-23.19.09.log DeadByDaylight-EGS-backup-2021.12.10-23.39.05.log DeadByDaylight-EGS-backup-2021.12.11-00.26.07.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments