Thank you for Winter Event ๐Ÿ’™

When the devs said last year they wanted to focus on Halloween and Anniversary events only I was so disappointed.

But since the Bone Chill event I think the devs got a lot of surprises for us.

I love Halloween but I feel like weird horror theme like Christmas and Summer are very good for a game like Dead by Daylight.

I had so much fun since the event. No more toxic people, everybody wants their new christmas cosmetics.

And the Snowmen scared me ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I love their design a perfect match between Winter and dbd, love it.

But did someone knows how many rewards can we get ? And is it random ? Is there differents ways to get them ?

I was kinda bored by dbd since 2 or 3 months and I played less but now Im so ready for Chill Bone ๐Ÿ˜ผ

Keep going devs, events like this are so fun and thats what makes the game less boring and repetitive !

Comments

  • I just got my 6 last basement hooks for the challenge and then just had so much fun with the snowmen survivors!

    Thanks for this event! โ™ฅ๏ธ