Prowler achievment?
So does the achievement only work if you use the artist. Ive played legion over the last couple games but the progress has not increased at all. Possible bug?
So does the achievement only work if you use the artist. Ive played legion over the last couple games but the progress has not increased at all. Possible bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I have seen others mention it’s bugged for Legion but not for others (PH, Nemesis). Not sure on these though.
at least for Artist it worked every time for me.
Okay so I reset my game and it still doesn't work for legion. I will put this under a bug report.
Okay thanks
no problem
well. Sorry i interfered here. I will try to ignore any questions from you if you post again.