Snowman supremity

So ever since the bone chill event I have been doing nothing but using up as many snowmen as I can and some killers actually follow along with it. I ran into a wraith who just turned friendly after messing with him and soon every survivor started becoming a snowman and the Wraith let the ones who stayed as a snowman go. This in my eyes has been the best event BHVR has ever done. bravo BHVR bravo!


Also i can't stop doing a voice impression of the spy from Tf2.

Comments

  • @FoggyJester said:

    So ever since the bone chill event I have been doing nothing but using up as many snowmen as I can and some killers actually follow along with it. I ran into a wraith who just turned friendly after messing with him and soon every survivor started becoming a snowman and the Wraith let the ones who stayed as a snowman go. This in my eyes has been the best event BHVR has ever done. bravo BHVR bravo!

    Also i can't stop doing a voice impression of the spy from Tf2.

    Hah.

    Yeah, if I see someone making a beeline for the gates in a snowman suit, I'll generally give it to them (unless they've been a toxic little gremlin that game).

    What I don't like is how snowmen can be used tactically, or eat certain killer powers (so glad I'm not learning Ghostface right now).