Are Demo's prestige options worth prestiging for?
I didn't unlock any of the cosmetics before they left the store.
I have a build I really like, but prestiging shakes up gameplay, and I've got major bp socked away.
I didn't unlock any of the cosmetics before they left the store.
I have a build I really like, but prestiging shakes up gameplay, and I've got major bp socked away.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
for killers who get barely any cosmetics demo more than anything i think its def a thing you should do eventually
If you dont have any other Demogorgon skins than sure
If you want different set of cosmetics yes, if you don't care about cosmetics no. I would do it as soon as you hit level 50 though, and when you go through the first levels only aim for low BP stuff, don't sink more BP in him than you need to if your goal is to p3.