Beware Of Matchmaking Right Now

No idea what's up this afternoon.

Not 1, not 2, not even 4 but 5 lobbies in a row full of SWFs with 1000-3000+ hours per player, tons of TTV types and the like.

It's not like I've even been winning thus far today.

Comments

  • i get lobbies with 3000 plus hour killers while 2 of my teammates have less than 100 sometimes even less than 20

  • MMR just being crappy as usual.

  • Just not enough high mmr killers playing lately. So you get feed to the wolves for entertainment.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    i get lobbies with 3000 plus hour killers while 2 of my teammates have less than 100 sometimes even less than 20

    Yeah something's squiffy right now.

    The weirdest part - I manage to 3k one of the TTV premades (and get cussed out in postgame).

    Next game - boom. 4 almost complete newbies without even a full row of perks.

  • The game is fun, but they have no idea what theyre doing matchmaking wise. Theyre really bad at it.

  • @Nickeleye said:

    Just not enough high mmr killers playing lately. So you get feed to the wolves for entertainment.

    I took a semi 2 week break and everytime I get on and play a couple killer matched it seemed like q were getting shorter and now there instant. I think right now it's because of the event and how it sucks on the killer side because all this event is for killers is 1 more thing to m1 and watch survivors goof around.

  • Its normal on Friday and Saturday.

  • I faced someone with over 14.000h... It was horrible

    Untitled.png

    And I only have 1.500h

  • @Avilgus said:

    Its normal on Friday and Saturday.

    Odd, mostly my kafka matches are in the mornings, generally weekdays. My best matches are weekend mornings, and weekend evenings are generally...okay.

    @Kira4Evr said:

    I faced someone with over 14.000h... It was horrible

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V5MKS31BB44Y/untitled.png

    And I only have 1.500h

    14,000 hours. Bloody hell.

    That's creeping up on 2 years solid playing.