Oh my god, I did it
It was one of the hardest things I have ever done in gaming. Killer was so much easier.
Untitled.pngIt was one of the hardest things I have ever done in gaming. Killer was so much easier.
Untitled.png
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whoa now, this turned into a wholly different topic.
Changed the topic, since I didnt wanna bore people.
Edited it with a positive note, the matchmaking with ash noobs made it so difficult. Failing nearly every skill check, dropping pallets before the killers even near them ( as in, like half way into their terror radius )
I need a break now haha