Tommorow is the dev stream?

Hi, there's no schedule for Dev stream so I've decided to ask :) Tommorow is the dev stream, right? No mash it up or something?

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Nobody knows until it arrives.
    In the beginning they explained how they wanted to do that stuff, in the first three weeks they ignored the schedules 2 times already :wink:

  • @Aftertaste said:
    Hi, there's no schedule for Dev stream so I've decided to ask :) Tommorow is the dev stream, right? No mash it up or something?

    It's every Thursday.

  • I believe tomorrow is a mash up.
  • @Peanits said:
    I believe tomorrow is a mash up.

    Thanks :)

  • They are afraid of the post-event, post-nerf shitstorm so they just made a recorded video (discussing other topics) and probably (hopefully) working hard to recover from the failure before going live again.
  • Radiant said:
    They are afraid of the post-event, post-nerf shitstorm so they just made a recorded video (discussing other topics) and probably (hopefully) working hard to recover from the failure before going live again.
    You are someone else sometimes. :lol: