I'm not sure I fully understand the event...
can someone explain it to me, please?
I get the snowflake effect thing (I think), but how do you get past killer sweaters?
or am I just totally wrong?
can someone explain it to me, please?
I get the snowflake effect thing (I think), but how do you get past killer sweaters?
or am I just totally wrong?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The event is explained in this thread:
you don’t get any past killer sweaters as rewards though.., the rewards are also listed in the thread
So every match you can unlock a new cosmetic or charm, up to 10 times total. The cosmetic you get is random, but you’ll eventually get all 10.
To earn one, you have to either:
OR
And that’s it! If either event occurs, then you get a cosmetic!
Oh, If you escape while in a snowman, that counts too.