How to report players nowadays

Looks like I've encountered yet another WGLF farmer in cahoots with momento mori killer to wipe out the other three of us, before leaving her alone to fix generators and escape. I only recorded the match after we were dead (when it dawned on to me what had happened to the others), but the rest of the match clearly shows the WGLF farmer in cooperation with killer.

I tried to use the in-game player feedback UI (thumb down/up button) but it did not respond. So, even that is broken now? How does one report players these days?

Comments

  • https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us if it is something serious, you'll need screenshots/video for proof

  • In-game reports are mandatory for almost all offenses.
    You can add information to your in-game report for some cases by filling a Player Report ticket to our Customer Support team. The Associate Community Managers will take care of the investigation. https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    Please refer to our gamerules for more information:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest

  • @riotangel said:
    Looks like I've encountered yet another WGLF farmer in cahoots with momento mori killer to wipe out the other three of us, before leaving her alone to fix generators and escape. I only recorded the match after we were dead (when it dawned on to me what had happened to the others), but the rest of the match clearly shows the WGLF farmer in cooperation with killer.

    I tried to use the in-game player feedback UI (thumb down/up button) but it did not respond. So, even that is broken now? How does one report players these days?

    If you didnt record the cooperation with the killer, then you cant proof it.
    A killer letting the last survivor repair gens to escape is not bannable

  • @Master said:

    If you didnt record the cooperation with the killer, then you cant proof it.
    A killer letting the last survivor repair gens to escape is not bannable

    Yea it just sucks we have fallen to a state where players must be steadfast and record each and every match in order to catch that one occasion when killer was coordinating with a survivor to deal with the rest.

  • @not_Queen said:
    In-game reports are mandatory for almost all offenses.

    Yea, but the UI doesn't even respond to perform said activity..