Why is there still a bloodpoint cap?

I dont understand the purpose of capping bloodpoints at 1mil, if I I play with a character i like, i would also like to get enough bloodpoints to be able to prestige and getting them to level 50 in one go, otherwise I have to prestige and play someone else to get BP.

Also, why are in-game BP capped at 32k? 32k cant get you half a bloodweb level and sometimes you only get 15-20k (especially if youre playing survivor)

Aren't there enough perks that would guarantee us to get at least double BP in game? There are 5x more perks and characters since the game was released, yet the BP gain is still the same from 5 years ago?

Considering BHVR adds 6 to 9 perks every 3 months one would think that they would also have addressed the grind already.

Comments