Double Pipped Doctor - But No Adept
Hi all,
I double pipped with the doctor but I didn't get the adept achievement. Only had his three perks on.
Surely its not because the second perk slot is empty instead of the fourth one?
Hi all,
I double pipped with the doctor but I didn't get the adept achievement. Only had his three perks on.
Surely its not because the second perk slot is empty instead of the fourth one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doesn't matter if the second slot is empty. You got robbed :)
Probably the achievement is bugged.
Definitely a bug. If you're on steam, sometimes it takes a while before the progress gets updated. You might find out later it got unlocked. You can try restarono steam as well.
something similar happened to me wiith pinhead adept. got it only on second merciless