I have done it

5 stacks of hex: pentimento. the way to treat this perk is like an ace in the sleeve. which exactly happened in

this game.

20211209012331_1.jpg 20211209012512_1.jpg 20211209012918_1.jpg


Comments

  • I only did it once and I had to "accidentally" show the survivors my last hex totem and like walk into a corner of the map so they'd break it lol.

  • I wish there would be achievement for it... Killers kinda miss hard achievement. Evil Incarnate is only left imo. Adepts got easy with resets.

  • Every time I tried, they just blessed totems...good job anyway

  • Congratulations! Although I have to wonder about those survivors. Two people already dead with three gens left AND they let you have enough time to be short a perk while they cleansed all 5 totems and then went around and hexed all the remaining ones. What the heck were they doing that match? ๐Ÿ˜•

  • @dugman said:

    Congratulations! Although I have to wonder about those survivors. Two people already dead with three gens left AND they let you have enough time to be short a perk while they cleansed all 5 totems and then went around and hexed all the remaining ones. What the heck were they doing that match? ๐Ÿ˜•

    To he honest Dead Dog is one of the few Totem friendly maps for Killers.

  • @dugman said:

    Congratulations! Although I have to wonder about those survivors. Two people already dead with three gens left AND they let you have enough time to be short a perk while they cleansed all 5 totems and then went around and hexed all the remaining ones. What the heck were they doing that match? ๐Ÿ˜•

    You'd be surprised

    Yesterday I was in a match where my fellow survivors thought it was a good idea to break every totem they saw (dull or lit) and never going back to check even after it showed that the killer had Pentimento

    Long story short, I see that the killer has Pentimento, look around for a re-lit totem, start walking toward it and it gets blocked because the killer reached 5 stacks

    We still had 5 gens to do and the killer had 3 hooks

    I swear, sometimes I wonder if I'm playing with bots or not

  • @Lycidas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2687098#Comment_2687098

    You'd be surprised

    Yesterday I was in a match where my fellow survivors thought it was a good idea to break every totem they saw (dull or lit) and never going back to check even after it showed that the killer had Pentimento

    Long story short, I see that the killer has Pentimento, look around for a re-lit totem, start walking toward it and it gets blocked because the killer reached 5 stacks

    We still had 5 gens to do and the killer had 3 hooks

    I swear, sometimes I wonder if I'm playing with bots or not

    Yeah, 3 hooks before even a single gen is done is โ€ฆ ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

  • You were probably playing against me, I try to cleanse every totem when I play solo queue cause I think boons are unfair

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2686790#Comment_2686790

    I hate evil incarnate because if survivors use lockers it makes it literally impossible

    I had two wait for 20 minutes next to a locker to get it...