Blessing a hex totem crashing game.
Hello,
Platform: I'm on an Xbox Series X.
Description: Blessing a hex totem that was in the process of being blessed and the survivor blessing it was grabbed off of it as a wraith uncloaked caused my game to crash less than half a second into the bless.
Steps to reproduce: Have a survivor, in this case Jonah, bless a hex totem, he had green Exponential and green Circle of Healing. Get halfway through the bless, and get grabbed off the totem by a wraith right after he uncloaks. As yourself, try and bless the totem, game crashes.
This happened on Coal Tower.
I do not have video as my whole game crashed and Xbox recording crashed as well.
This has happened once for me thus far. I did get matchmaking locked and lose two pips for it, however.
Comments
According to my SWF who was the Jonah, the hex perk was Ruin, he just got out of the game.