MMR

How many matches do you have to lose to get a fair game?

I been in games of people of higher skill than me way too many times and I been playing and dying all games.

It got the point I’ll just get in a match and find the killer so I can die fast hoping for a match of my skill set or (I’m not going to lie) a killer I’m better than.

This game is truly unenjoyable on my end. I don’t know who else is going through this but I would thought after at least my 10th game lost, the “difficulty” would go down.

Comments

  • @smhsmh said:

    How many matches do you have to lose to get a fair game?

    I been in games of people of higher skill than me way too many times and I been playing and dying all games.

    It got the point I’ll just get in a match and find the killer so I can die fast hoping for a match of my skill set or (I’m not going to lie) a killer I’m better than.

    This game is truly unenjoyable on my end. I don’t know who else is going through this but I would thought after at least my 10th game lost, the “difficulty” would go down.

    Ive been saying this! Right now SBMM is making solo survivor games misery!

    I get the same thing in solo survivor. Its 10 straight matches in a row of unfun losses. Either the killer is above my skillset or my teammates are below mine.

    I could ve wrong but it could be a flaw in the mmr.

    Survivor lobbies are averaged to find a killer with the same mmr as the average of the survivor group.

    This means you can have 3 low mmr players with one high mmr player and end up going against a killer with an mmr closer to the mmr of the highest mmr survivor.

    I could be wrong tho idk either way solo q is awful

  • @PBsamichShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/299107/mmr

    Ive been saying this! Right now SBMM is making solo survivor games misery!

    I get the same thing in solo survivor. Its 10 straight matches in a row of unfun losses. Either the killer is above my skillset or my teammates are below mine.

    I could ve wrong but it could be a flaw in the mmr.

    Survivor lobbies are averaged to find a killer with the same mmr as the average of the survivor group.

    This means you can have 3 low mmr players with one high mmr player and end up going against a killer with an mmr closer to the mmr of the highest mmr survivor.

    I could be wrong tho idk either way solo q is awful

    Wow. I wish I would have did some research because I really would have bought the game. I’ll try a few more games but even if I get 1 decent match, that won’t make up for the future matches to come. I’m mad I bought it digital rather the disc because I would sell but I’m stuck with it

  • @PBsamichShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/299107/mmr

    Ive been saying this! Right now SBMM is making solo survivor games misery!

    I get the same thing in solo survivor. Its 10 straight matches in a row of unfun losses. Either the killer is above my skillset or my teammates are below mine.

    I could ve wrong but it could be a flaw in the mmr.

    Survivor lobbies are averaged to find a killer with the same mmr as the average of the survivor group.

    This means you can have 3 low mmr players with one high mmr player and end up going against a killer with an mmr closer to the mmr of the highest mmr survivor.

    I could be wrong tho idk either way solo q is awful

    Yeah I actually think it could be something like that… I feel like if I win my teammates get worse and worse.. I’ve actually had a few games where the killer has let me live since I seriously carried the entire game. They were brand new … had to be.