What exactly happens?

When a killer appears on my side of the pallet. Hits me even though I feel I dropped the pallet before they came over. THEN they're teleported back to the side of the pallet they're supposed to be on. How in the hell does that make sense? ######### is the killer seeing happen in that situation?

Why is this happening with like 40 ping? How is it the servers are able to make changes in a millisecond based on connection differences of milliseconds yet hitboxes and the like can never feel legit? Thats insane to me. In real time 3 different connections get computed and communicated INSTANTLY yet we can't even have the hitboxes look legit.

Comments

  • When a killer appears on my side of the pallet. Hits me even though I feel I dropped the pallet before they came over. THEN they're teleported back to the side of the pallet they're supposed to be on. How in the hell does that make sense?

    Witchcraft

    image.png