When Kindred as basic kit?
I enjoy play with randoms(as survivor) but it's obvious devs are balancing the game for SWF, then randoms players have a huuuuuge disadvantage.
When we have this? or this idea it's cancel?
I enjoy play with randoms(as survivor) but it's obvious devs are balancing the game for SWF, then randoms players have a huuuuuge disadvantage.
When we have this? or this idea it's cancel?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems a shame to make auras even more powerful in a game like this, but it also seems like a necessary step to help with the disparity between the solo queue and SWF.
Maybe not showing killer aura, but maybe like a pulsating aura of the hooked one if the killer is facecamping
biased killer main will tell you to just "git gud"
I love how how much I can mind game with it. I want it to stay.
I love how how much I can mind game with it. I want it to be implemented and stay.
nah i feel this is needed poor solo queuing survivors suffer more than anyone
If this happens, it is not very soon. This would solve at least somehow the problem of the balance of solo players and SWF, but ... in such solutions, these devs are very slow unfortunately.
May not even happen. Not the first thing they said they want to add.
I like the idea of it being base kit, but wouldn't that require the perk to get a rework?
Devs are not balancing the game for SWF. At least not yet
Boy I hope they do that soon. This is pretty much the by far biggest advantage swf groups have over solo survivor groups. As long as there is a big difference between solo survivor and swf, this game will never be balanced perfectly.
I like the idea but then bond and empathy will be made obsolete
Exactly. Especially those people who want a gen rush nerf. That can't happen without buffing solo survivors first. In my experience killers don't seem underpowered anymore, at least thanks to the pallet density nerf they feel a lot stronger now. Which I like, but now the next thing this game needs is to buff solo survivors to the level of swf survivors. And then the devs can see where killers might still need a buff or not.
I do find the game quite balanced right now, even as a killer main. I'm enjoying both sides, but by far the most frustrating thing that can happen to you now in this game is getting camped. So I'm honestly also rooting for a nerf to camping. Which is why I'm hoping we'll get Kindred Tier 3 and not Tier 2, because Tier 3 is what swf survivors pretty much have, just with a larger radius for the aura of the killer. Cause a 4 man survivor team will always know if a killer is camping or not.
Bond and Empathy honestly also feel like perks that swf survivors already have in their base kit. They don't make as much of a difference than having Kindred in survivors base kit, but that as well can give them an advantage, which is why I hope some kind of form of these perks will also be built into survivors base kit. The down side is that they will also have to rework those two perks, since they are teachables and can't just be taken out.