Is Pyramid head in a good spot?
Pyramid head, in my opinion, is in kind of a weird spot. His punishment of the damned is telegraphed too much to be consistently useful against good Survivors. So, his biggest strengths are his ability to force lose/lose situations (He's not nearly as good at it as he used to be but it's still possible) and the fact that he's a great tunneller. Is that healthy for the game though? Should he so dependent on faking with his power and tunnelling? I'm curious to see what you guys think.
Comments
I’m not basing my vote on stats or anything since I don’t objectively know how well or poorly Pyramid Head is doing on average. But in terms of personal experience I find him reasonably fun to play. 🙂
I wasn't really basing the poll on stats anyways. I was basing it more on the playstyles that his kit encourages and asking if they're good for the game or not.
Without going too much into it:
PH is, and always has been wildly over-hyped for a pretty middle-of-the-road killer with too many restrictions baked into a kit that is fundamentally just anti-loop. And, if I haven't stressed it enough yet: REWORK HIS ADDONS! Throw all the existing ones out and make new ones from the ground up.
He needs the plague treatment and become less clunky
I dunno, I usually dominate as him
I think he's fine.