I think my killer MMR is broken

I’ve only just started playing killer after playing survivor for so long. I am so bad lol and can barely get any hooks, but I keep being matched with survivors that are able to blind me at every pallet and get gens done so efficiently? What’s going on. How can I fix this because it’s making it so difficult to improve because I just keep losing

Comments

  • Even the worst survivor in the world can hold m1 on a generator and cost you the game

  • Keep playing... It may consider your survivor mmr at first if you have no killer data to use. It'll balance outish.

  • Starting mmr is set to average so new players can feel free to have long losing streaks before they get matched up against similarly skilled opponents.

    Great system

  • It's actually quite simple, as soon as you make a forum account, you automatically become high MMR as killer.

  • It's the same principle as MMR in online chess. You don't start at 0 but an average (1500 in said online chess).

    And from there you go up or down depending on your skill.

    That's what placement games in other video games are for.