Let's be friends :)
Hi people! I'm new to the game, my friend and I need some company! I add, everyone is welcome๐
Play on PC
My nickname in DBD: Tata_tali #a235
Hi people! I'm new to the game, my friend and I need some company! I add, everyone is welcome๐
Play on PC
My nickname in DBD: Tata_tali #a235
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You may want to add the letters & digits with your ID if you want people to add you cross-platform. Or specify if you play PC, PS, etc.
My PSN: Matty0289
I don't know my numbers since I'm not home and can't look, but feel free to add me if you're also from PS4/5.