Match making still broken

Am ash 2 and i still have to play against red ranks in solo queue. Am literally the lowest rank you can be in this game and i have to play against the highest skill level. If it was a one off blip i would understand but it is just constant. What is the point of even having ranks ??

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Reds_Demise said:

    Am ash 2 and i still have to play against red ranks in solo queue. Am literally the lowest rank you can be in this game and i have to play against the highest skill level. If it was a one off blip i would understand but it is just constant. What is the point of even having ranks ??

    Ranks don't mean #########. Your mmr decides who you get matched with. I won't say matchmaking isn't broken cause it is like hard but the ranks aren't even part of it

  • Oh i thought MMR translated to the grade now but that's not the case.

    Your MMR is hidden i assume?

  • Grades are not used for matchmaking, they are pretty much just an indication of playtime, the system is MMR based and yes, it's hidden.

  • I see, feel free to delete this post since i was mistaken.

    Thanks.

  • @Reds_Demise said:

    I see, feel free to delete this post since i was mistaken.

    Thanks.

    I'm gonna lock it here, no worries, mistakes happen.