Total noob looking to get better with other players
I haven't been playing long, but looking for other players to run with. I'm not very good, but want to get better. I'll be on every night. Play on PS4, crossplay enabled.
I haven't been playing long, but looking for other players to run with. I'm not very good, but want to get better. I'll be on every night. Play on PS4, crossplay enabled.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, I am somewhat of a noob myself, I'm a very relaxed, chill player and really like to laugh with friends.
I play PS4, my PSN: DoctorAida
hey, Me and a friend are trying this for the first time.
come join us if you want, im on pc, my Id is kkkilan
Psn thegravytugboat
I'm not "new", and been playing for years. But.. Feel free to add me, because I don't mind playing with anyone. Always willing to help people out. ^.^ I'm on PS4 too.
PSN: Matty0289
Like teaching newer ppl things know a lot and play for fun usually die saving friends anyone can add Convict-Inc
Heyyy! I'm a female! I play DBD but my other friends got bored of it. I play on Xbox and will soon play on PC! I'm up to play with you if that's ok
hi i started playing dbd again add avwul on steam if u wanna play:P