Looking for match...

Hello.

I joined the game from the free Epic Games offering a couple days ago. I played through the tutorials and started playing in normal matches. Recently, whenever I try to play the game, I get "Looking for match...." for about 10 minutes before giving up and exiting.

I see your messages about ddos attacks and maybe this is related to that. Instead of being frustrated by not being able to log in, I'll just try back in a few days and see if the issue is resolved.

Comments

  • @Solluna said:

    Hello.

    I joined the game from the free Epic Games offering a couple days ago. I played through the tutorials and started playing in normal matches. Recently, whenever I try to play the game, I get "Looking for match...." for about 10 minutes before giving up and exiting.

    I see your messages about ddos attacks and maybe this is related to that. Instead of being frustrated by not being able to log in, I'll just try back in a few days and see if the issue is resolved.

    Yea that normal for right now. Just keep it going and you'll get a match and if you face me well.......I promise I won't be too rough on you......