Enjoying the new weapons for sure, I appreciate the MK-Seven rifle quite a lot and I really enjoy that the Hunter Bolt-Action is actually usable since the regular bolt action is one of the worst guns in the game.
Enjoying the new weapons for sure, I appreciate the MK-Seven rifle quite a lot and I really enjoy that the Hunter Bolt-Action is actually usable since the regular bolt action is one of the worst guns in the game.
yeah i can agree. the original bolt was... laughable but the new weapons are pretty good. ive seen some good plays with sliding, i saw someone literally slide down a huge hill and hit a noscope
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Enjoying the new weapons for sure, I appreciate the MK-Seven rifle quite a lot and I really enjoy that the Hunter Bolt-Action is actually usable since the regular bolt action is one of the worst guns in the game.
yeah i can agree. the original bolt was... laughable but the new weapons are pretty good. ive seen some good plays with sliding, i saw someone literally slide down a huge hill and hit a noscope
Cool stuff was added but its still fortnite so i'm not gonna play it that often
same unfortunately.