Codes are for a limited time and the cosmetics will not be in the store as far as I know.
But there is a chance they will give him a recolor of this jacket again.
I hope they put it in the store so newer players can get it.
i wouldnt hurt to give newer payers a chance especiall since it was a free cosmetic, although they will probably ot it in everyones inventories as far as i kw
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was just wndering because i started playing on ths acc af6ter the code expired
Codes are for a limited time and the cosmetics will not be in the store as far as I know.
But there is a chance they will give him a recolor of this jacket again.
I hope they put it in the store so newer players can get it.
i wouldnt hurt to give newer payers a chance especiall since it was a free cosmetic, although they will probably ot it in everyones inventories as far as i kw