im thinking on making a fanmade chapter. please comment your ideas!
(I might use 3 ideas BTW)
(I might use 3 ideas BTW)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OOF... it's hard to remember what I did for mine... I made it a long time ago (before my stroke)
I made myself both Killer and Survivor with a really messed up backstory
I can't even remember the perks I made for them (LOL)
Lol all good. hey im down for you to add me on discord and maybe we can make one together?
Name is the same as it is on here
#1462
Sure why not
send me a request, im currently unavailable for internet. User is WarzMyth#4455
Request sent
alright im gonna re check im wifi and see if i can add you.
Will do