Basically, the Oni wanted to honor his family name, and exterminate the "Impostors" among the Samurai ranks. It ended up getting him the nickname "Oni" and he killed everyone who called him "Oni Yamaoka" anyway, he accidentaly killed his father, dishonoring his family name - now when a samurai dishonors their family, their supposed to kill themselves honorably, something like slitting their throat than disembowling themselves, I don't remember and can't be asked to check. But I guess Kazan didn't care about the way of the Samurai, so he killed this one guy who talked ######### about him and than got taken to the murder dimension we all love.
Basically, the Oni wanted to honor his family name, and exterminate the "Impostors" among the Samurai ranks. It ended up getting him the nickname "Oni" and he killed everyone who called him "Oni Yamaoka" anyway, he accidentaly killed his father, dishonoring his family name - now when a samurai dishonors their family, their supposed to kill themselves honorably, something like slitting their throat than disembowling themselves, I don't remember and can't be asked to check. But I guess Kazan didn't care about the way of the Samurai, so he killed this one guy who talked ######### about him and than got taken to the murder dimension we all love.
Basically, the Oni wanted to honor his family name, and exterminate the "Impostors" among the Samurai ranks. It ended up getting him the nickname "Oni" and he killed everyone who called him "Oni Yamaoka" anyway, he accidentaly killed his father, dishonoring his family name - now when a samurai dishonors their family, their supposed to kill themselves honorably, something like slitting their throat than disembowling themselves, I don't remember and can't be asked to check. But I guess Kazan didn't care about the way of the Samurai, so he killed this one guy who talked ######### about him and than got taken to the murder dimension we all love.
The typical way is to put your sword into your stomach then have someone behead you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Basically, the Oni wanted to honor his family name, and exterminate the "Impostors" among the Samurai ranks. It ended up getting him the nickname "Oni" and he killed everyone who called him "Oni Yamaoka" anyway, he accidentaly killed his father, dishonoring his family name - now when a samurai dishonors their family, their supposed to kill themselves honorably, something like slitting their throat than disembowling themselves, I don't remember and can't be asked to check. But I guess Kazan didn't care about the way of the Samurai, so he killed this one guy who talked ######### about him and than got taken to the murder dimension we all love.
oh whats up tr1nity. hyped for the event today?
Wait theres an event?
bone chill winter event
i also posted it on the server.
The typical way is to put your sword into your stomach then have someone behead you.
oh! just like actual samurai.
i think i said it right.
Well yeah, dude's meant to be a samurai
ik i thought it would kinda be different.
I wish his Mori had been the 3 cuts. Like, he pulls the wakizashi and puts it in the survivors hands and forces them to seppuku.