Blessing a totem with a boon does not disable Decisive Strike
I'm going to assume this is a bug/devs missed this since you can bless over a hex and get rid of it like cleansing does.
Tagged:
Fixed
I'm going to assume this is a bug/devs missed this since you can bless over a hex and get rid of it like cleansing does.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They fixed this with the Portrait of a Murder release.
Just to double check though, I just had a look in-game. Top is me before blessing a totem, the bottom picture is me after attempting to bless it for a second. It looks fixed to me.
Have you tried it since the patch? Or was it when blessing a Hex specifically?
I must have missed it in the update notes then.