Epic Games Achievements
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I noticed my achievements didn't get transferred over from Steam. It did transfer over my prestige I, II, and III. Are the achievements supposed to transfer over?
Tagged:
Not a Bug
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I noticed my achievements didn't get transferred over from Steam. It did transfer over my prestige I, II, and III. Are the achievements supposed to transfer over?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would assume they are all tracked separately. The reason the prestige ones are unlocked is because you have a prestiged character that qualifies so they all unlocked immediately.
No other achievements work based on your current roster, they all require in-trial actions.