Just got teachable dead hard.
Time to loop some killers with a crutch perk. Lets ave it gamers
Time to loop some killers with a crutch perk. Lets ave it gamers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Didn't you quit DBD?
well no, il explain in a min
Quick though as I only have 2 minutes.
right, i wanna become a main on both sides, i dont wanna comlain anymore, il take it as is, no mroe gen regression perks, and im gonna try to have fun
What brought you to this conclusion?
just me wanting to have fun, it's not fun to sweat a game, it really isn't. And using regression just makes you even more salty you lost, from now on no more slowdown, or at least i wont be using it as much.
TL;DR: My conclusion was made because I want to have fun and bitching about stuff isn't fun for others or myself, so I am gonna try to be more positive. Don't like one side? I will play the other for a bit. Basically yeah thats it
Ironic that the TL;DR was longer to be fair.
Fun times create weak people, weak people create hard times, hard times create strong people, strong people create fun times and the cycle continues.
very true.
You’re like really confusing me right now. I thought you were taking a break??
LOLOLOLOL
You just complained in another post about dead hard because it made your life as a killer a living hell and because it ''rewarded trash play'' but now you are happy about using it against another killer while you play survivor, The irony is really thick right now...