There appeared a few new entries in the "GameUserSettings.ini"-file, what are they?
I am updating my "GameUserSettings.ini" at the moment, and when comparing my old file (from like half a year ago) to a freshly generated, there are a few new entries that I don't completely understand at the moment:
- "AutoScalabilitySet" (Probably related to "ScalabilityLevel", but I don't know in what way)
- "FPS-Limit" (Pretty obvious, but there is also an entry called "FrameRateLimit" that also was there in my old file, is that just a duplicate?)
- "ControlType" (Seems to have replaced "HandSide" and "InteractionButton", but I can't really figure out what either of these three are for or if they are even related)
- "LanguageIsDefinedByPlayer"
- "UseAtlantaCustomizedHuds"
- "UseAtlantaSurvivorQuickTurn"
- "UseAtlantaKillerQuickTurn"
- "ShowPortraitBorder"
Does anybody know what each of those do ingame? Especially the last 4 sound kinda interesting, so I would really love to know what you can do with them :D
Thank you in advance ^^
Comments