######### generators
Every now and then I look at a gen it hasn't even been touched no sound no nothing two seconds after looking it's ######### done #########
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All the generators run when 5 have been completed, even generators that haven't been touched. I often make this mistake, too. Like, if i'm near a generator that hasn't been touched, and one directly behind it, but in the distance is the last generator finished, the bubble will show up in front of the generator I am near, and that generator I am near will run as if it was finished. But it wasn't, it's just that all the gens are finished.