I don’t mind playing high MMR Killer

By far, my favorite Killer at this point is Trickster. If you’re good at Trickster, no amount of second chance perks will keep Survivors from going down. Its just a matter of time. If I want a Survivor down, they’ll go down no matter how strong the tile they’re looping is.

Because of that, I never really feel outplayed or out-perked. If I lose, its gens and bad time efficiency my end. I always can confirm a kill on my last hook, so even in a “bad” game I usually get a 1-2k. It’s virtually impossible for the Survivors to get a 4 man out.

Basically, I feel very in-control of how I perform in a match. And I can accept the few things that are out of my control that might lead to my losses. So high MMR Killer is fine. It’s lot of bloodpoints and pretty minimal stress with my mindset.

Comments