Recent XBOX 2.3.3. Update Broke my Game.

I keep running into "Initialization Error" I have restarted the game 22 times (Yes I Did that).

I hard reset my Xbox, 4 times. I really don't want to reinstall my game out of fear of losing all my progress for the past year and half.

After the failure of Hollowed Blight, I couldn't possibly fathom BHVR missing the mark again.

OH wait... they did it again.

And to make this 2 hours of misery even more enjoyable. This is literally the ONLY night I can play this game, I have to work double shifts for the rest of the week and miss the blood point event.

Great Job. I hope not-a-queen read this. I'll gladly send you my player ID if you ever read this.

Comments

  • I keep running into "Initialization Error" I have restarted the game 22 times (Yes I Did that).

    I hard reset my Xbox, 4 times. I really don't want to reinstall my game out of fear of losing all my progress for the past year and half.

    After the failure of Hollowed Blight, I couldn't possibly fathom BHVR missing the mark again.

    OH wait... they did it again.

    And to make this 2 hours of misery even more enjoyable. This is literally the ONLY night I can play this game, I have to work double shifts for the rest of the week and miss the blood point event.

    Great Job. I hope not-a-queen read this. I'll gladly send you my player ID if you ever read this.

    Talking about this? I got it as well.

    I can't believe I have to do this but I might have to go to support.deadbydaylight.com
  • Nickenzie said:

    I keep running into "Initialization Error" I have restarted the game 22 times (Yes I Did that).

    I hard reset my Xbox, 4 times. I really don't want to reinstall my game out of fear of losing all my progress for the past year and half.

    After the failure of Hollowed Blight, I couldn't possibly fathom BHVR missing the mark again.

    OH wait... they did it again.

    And to make this 2 hours of misery even more enjoyable. This is literally the ONLY night I can play this game, I have to work double shifts for the rest of the week and miss the blood point event.

    Great Job. I hope not-a-queen read this. I'll gladly send you my player ID if you ever read this.

    Talking about this? I got it as well.

    I can't believe I have to do this but I might have to go to support.deadbydaylight.com
    Update, they have opened my ticket (wow, that was fast). I'm pretty sure that they are aware of the issue right now.
  • Nickenzie said:
    Nickenzie said:

    I keep running into "Initialization Error" I have restarted the game 22 times (Yes I Did that).

    I hard reset my Xbox, 4 times. I really don't want to reinstall my game out of fear of losing all my progress for the past year and half.

    After the failure of Hollowed Blight, I couldn't possibly fathom BHVR missing the mark again.

    OH wait... they did it again.

    And to make this 2 hours of misery even more enjoyable. This is literally the ONLY night I can play this game, I have to work double shifts for the rest of the week and miss the blood point event.

    Great Job. I hope not-a-queen read this. I'll gladly send you my player ID if you ever read this.

    Talking about this? I got it as well.

    I can't believe I have to do this but I might have to go to support.deadbydaylight.com
    Update, they have opened my ticket (wow, that was fast). I'm pretty sure that they are aware of the issue right now.
    Last update, they are gonna fix the bug! :)
    Wow, everyone was saying that the tickets take forever but they was so wrong! Best customer support I've ever seen in a gaming company!