There is nothing fun..
ABOUT THESE BIG ASS MAPS.
I just loaded in to the new map as Huntress and I just felt like I was WADING THROUGH QUICKSAND. I felt so slow and that I was never going to reach a gen in time. The gen spreads were INSANE. I stuck the match out for a 1k but I just knew at the start it was a lost cause and I was SO close to just exiting the game.
I don't care if I'm playing Killer or Survivor, there is nothing fun about having to run around a huge ass map while survivors hold W. Even when I'm playing survivor I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO RUN TWO FOOTBALL FIELD LENGTHS to do simple team objectives like destroying a Hex or performing a rescue. There is no reason for these maps. I've been at my wit's end with this game.
STOP. WITH. THE. BIG. MAPS.
Comments
Agreed. There's no reason for maps to be as big as they are on a game with only 5 players. It just reduces player interactivity.