If I were to link my Steam and Epic accounts:
Which name would take precedence? My name on Steam? Or my name on Epic? Also, I know that progression and DLCs carry over, but does BP as well other in-game currencies carry over too?
Which name would take precedence? My name on Steam? Or my name on Epic? Also, I know that progression and DLCs carry over, but does BP as well other in-game currencies carry over too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think the name is still dependent on the platform you at currently using
Auric cells are bound to the platform as far as I know, other currencies (shards and BP) should carry over?