Spirit going into Billy level of obscurity

I legit have not seen a Good spirit or a Spirit doing well ever since her Nerf. Ripo.

Comments

  • Spirit takes a while to actually learn and get good at now, which is fine by me.

    I still play her, but I'm not in any way good with her.

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2676829#Comment_2676829

    I disagree. Some good players also stop playing those killers because it's not fun anymore.

    I personally like nurse, but that cooldown is killing me.

    yeah her cooldown kills her on indoor maps

  • @Myla said:

    I legit have not seen a Good spirit or a Spirit doing well ever since her Nerf. Ripo.

    good. it took them 3 damn years to fix her and only those looking for easy wins played her. now they probably moved on to 3 blink nurse.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This happens every time something terrible players used to think they're good gets nerfed.

    Multi-blink Nurse? Nurse got a massive swing of the Hammer and down she went, taking both good and terrible Nurses down with her (good players couldn't deal with the bugs, bad players couldn't be asked now they no longer had 4 blinks without downsides, or old OmegaBlink:tm: to basically guarantee wins).

    Forever Freddy? Down went his add-ons and you saw a lot less people stacking every possible slowdown. Some even used chase perks. Then he got hit again- perhaps a bit too hard- so off he fell.

    Old Old Spirit? Remember when everyone said them adding in a vault animation and removing collision would kill her? Then Stridor went and she was still incredibly powerful? Then the most recent change happened and she's s t i l l incredible, just god forbid you have to use brainpower now.

    Whenever there's something obviously overbearingly good then bad players will flock to it like moths to a lamp to make themselves feel better. Then, when it's taken away and they're faced with the reality, they figure out they only enjoyed stomping people and migrate to the next thing that takes the least effort for the greatest reward. It was Spirit, it was Freddy, and it was Nurse. Who it is now I genuinely don't know, I haven't played enough to see it yet.

    preach man. i loved when there were so many posts begging bhvr to not nerf spirit and posts saying that she requires skill lmao. now she requires actual skill and many shitters cant handle it

  • @M1MASTER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2676829#Comment_2676829

    Oh yeah, the same old song that never corresponds to reality of "you just stopped playing the killer because it's not easy anymore"

    If nerfing killers only gets rid of the bad players, then were are all the "good" players? Because whenever a killer gets nerfed you just stop seeing it.

    Where all are the good Freddys, Billys, Spirits who supposedly didn't get carried by add-ons and other stuff?

    the truth is there are no good freddy's or spirits my man. Billy did not deserve that nerf but freddy and spirit most definitely did.

1 2 ›