I stop playing Trapper and jump to Artist, Spirit and...
From Trapper vs no weak link teams with 4 DH and 4 BT body block with 1-2 Coh in the back ground that no matter how I try, it doesnt work.
To Artist,Spirit vs teams that everyone doesnt know what to do with 0 DH, 0 BT, 0 DS that I have to give myself some mistake,stunned on purpose to make them feel good before killing them. I also noticed that there is no toxic in low MMR.
I dont think the balance lied on Survivors v Killers, its the balance between 4 newbie Solo v 4 veteran Swf.
Comments
I mean isn't that obvious hence people hating the fact that the game is constantly balanced around low skilled survivors? Pinhead got screwed the most with him "Overperforming". *Edit* Now I'm kind of pissed off remembering the butchering Wraith got
Its still feel weird to me. If players gain mmr just by escaping, it should be there are many survivors who doesnt know what to do get mmr up. Example I can escape by just doing Gen and someone else loops Killer for 10mins long, means I have mmr up, but Im likely to die in later match. How can I play Trapper (lets say my Trapper is high mmr) and everyone is great?
You can only go so far with that mindset though. You seem to think Baby survivors get to high rank all time just by pumping generators and someone takes the heat. You dont. Unless you think that they won't face any competent killers that knows when to drop a chase and then go for weaker links instead.
Didnt people say number of kill doesnt mean Killer is skilled, nor survivor with escape rate? I noticed when playing both side that as Killer, I can get unbeatable team, or a team that I can easily win with M1; and as Survivor, the more time I die, the more chance I die because teammates started to become dont know what they're doing.
Perhaps survivors' escape rate defines how skill they are.
But today, I really think MMR isnt ideal for Killer side, both low & high MMR. I didnt have a normal match as Killer for a while now.
Unless we got actual numbers to tell your MMR then people are just making assumptions on what your MMR actually is. I think we dealt with SBMM long enough to notice that the experience for each person is all over the place anyway. Also to be fair you're using trapper who is just Machete man and probably the most known killer for survivors that they can counter just fine. Go use any other killer and maybe you'll have some success in presumably high mmr.
Pinhead got changed because of solo q.
Yes low skilled survivors.
Solo Q doesn't mean they are low skilled. They just dont have voice chat and information to know who is going for the box and who isnt.
They are low skilled. You don't need voice communications in this game to do well but they obviously help of course . This coming from someone who played Solo Q for years and only played 4 man SWF recently out of boredom. Go run Kindred or Bond if you're not confident with your game and map sense plain and simple.
yeah if solos do gens solo, don't leave a gen triangle and know every map then they're as strong as swfs.
I run those perks and saying solo = is just being ignorant. You claim you've played solo "for years" but i really doubt you've even been playing the game at all for years with that kind of mentality.
I started when Legion first dropped. I got screwed by randoms all the time but I don't like hand holding people out of their inexperience with the game more. Everyone should be better and Solo Q isn't an excuse.
Box usually spawn from the furthest place from all players, assume it take just 20sec to get to the box, it would take likely 50sec for 1 player to get there, solve, go back to Gen. If a second survivor come to the box too, even if they see the first survivor coming for the box half a way (10sec traveling), the second survivor still waste 20sec.
Talk about low skill, yes its up to the looping ability. But those 20sec waste for each time a box spawn, it makes a huge difference between Solo & Swf in term of info: who gets the box.
Yes, everyone should be better, including soloq, swf, and killers?
Hopefully you also think that killers who go against 4men sweaty swf with boons, dead hard, ds etc and get a 0k also need to just get better.
I also started playing when legion first dropped and solo q is still not great.
Nah Game is inherently unbalanced. Not that SWF are the problem. You can do the same thing on solo Q. Just do generators lmao. I stopped running DS recently very overrated and most of the time you don't get to use it anyway.You only need BT and Dead hard as a solo if you're actually skilled.
If you're the first one getting the box. You should keep doing the same thing afterwards. Which I do. It keeps everything consistent and everyone efficient since they just assume it's already taken care of.Plus 1 v 1 with Pinhead is fun anyway just keep him away from objectives getting worked on. If the killer doesn't want to commit I'll be just removing his chain hunt forever.