What are you more excited for?
The next killer reveal or what there gonna do to fix the freddy problem. Or you more excited for something more speculative?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm looking forward to the Winter Solstice event and skins.
I'm saving up Iridescent Shards in hopes that they do another sale where Auric Cell-only items can be bought with them. If not, then I can just spend them on the next DLC Survivor and Killer.
Both of those would be cool and all, but I'm still back here waiting on hatch shutting and DS fixes.
Next killer.
I like Freddy (the character/films not the current implementation in DbD) but am not particularly interested in playing him or playing against him.