Hey devs stop give free info survs finaly ok?!
I mean free info like red strain wher killer look.Or another one he got huntres lulaby hex but no one was hook.Or another he got devour hope or he got blood warden when you enter in gate or you are rancor or you are obsesion dying light and last one when killer chase obsesion every one know this becose on hud you see this thanks a lot mayby give some free info for killer?!
Comments
While I agree with you on Hex: Huntress Lullaby, I have to disagree with the obsession being chased. That kind of inormation can be shared among Survive With Friends players using voice chat. If the SWF Survivors get to have that inormation, but not the solo Survivors then how is the game suppsoed to be balanced?
Buff Killers to make them balanced vs SWF? Hurts solo Survivors.
Nerf Killer to make them balanced vs solo Survivors? Hurts Killers (vs SWF).
Just completely remove all hex notification. I cant think of a single one that actually is necessary
Cuz scratch marks are obviously not free info for killers and not to mention all the aura reading bs
Another silly thread by a crybaby , nothing new , meh.
Always quality posts from you