Anyone having difficulty hearing survivors sounds after the last chapter(?)
I used to not have a lot of trouble, but it seems something got changed, the sounds seems muffled (grunts of pain, footsteps and breathing) and seems like a I need to be VERY close to the survivor to hear anything.
I did not change my headphone at all (and I have an audiophile headphone that used to work well with DbD).
Is anyone experiencing this issue?
Comments
I thought it was only me! Yea, it's more difficult now, I also have to be really close to them. I realised it when I was playing Spirit
All I hear is the gen noises at 1000 decibels.
ive noticed it on survivor side as well. i was playing jonah and all of a sudden i realized i was making no injured noise. no iron will either.
I haven't noticed a difference in sounds personally, I can still typically track survivors mostly by sound barring Iron Will 3.
I noticed gen sounds got way louder, specially completed gens now sound 10 times as loud
Downed a Zarina last night and I was staring directly at her as she was making no noise on the ground.
Very much so. Survivors have a brief period of Iron Will after hits. Scratch marks seem broken as well.
Yes. Bugged scratch marks was not enough I guess
This is a bug, but the devs will probably keep it as a feature to appease survivors.