The Artist's Cosmetics

Normally we have 1 very rare, 2 rare and more cosmetics, but, The Artist doesnt have. Anyone know why? shes is the first killer without a fully options for cosmetics, and, please BHVR we know her weapon is a ink, but, please dont make her had just black and abstract weapons

Comments

  • Too bad I ain't paying for one anyway because it's hard for me to pay a company that supports NFTs.

  • @Ricardo170373 said:

    Normally we have 1 very rare, 2 rare and more cosmetics, but, The Artist doesnt have. Anyone know why? shes is the first killer without a fully options for cosmetics, and, please BHVR we know her weapon is a ink, but, please dont make her had just black and abstract weapons

    I think a big part of it is the ink weapon. It’s clear there won’t be any recolors of the ink hand because they want that ink black to stay a representation of her power (like Victor or the chainsaws).

    This is why none of her lesser recolor cosmetics have an ‘outfit’ because they did not redo her weapon or head piece.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/298066/the-artists-cosmetics

    I think a big part of it is the ink weapon. It’s clear there won’t be any recolors of the ink hand because they want that ink black to stay a representation of her power (like Victor or the chainsaws).

    This is why none of her lesser recolor cosmetics have an ‘outfit’ because they did not redo her weapon or head piece.

    They can just go different shapes for the hand like they did with Charlotte's weapons. Her prestige hand has so much red on it that I don't really buy that they're unwilling to change it that much.

  • In the store, press the body tab. There's a bunch of recolor there.

  • Her rare outfits are being released as part of Twitch drops I believe

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    Her rare outfits are being released as part of Twitch drops I believe

    Twitch drops? what is this? sorry i dont know.

  • After watching a Twitch streamer for a certain amount of time then you're gifted the outfit.

    At least that's how I believe they're releasing. I've also heard you will get them after being a Twitch Prime member.